ur Mission, Vision & Goals
- Bringing together business analysis professionals and strengthening their community through networking and knowledge sharing.
- Create and develop awareness and recognition of the value and contribution of the role of the Business Analyst.
- Define the Body of Knowledge to provide a forum for the knowledge sharing and contribution to the Body of Knowledge.
- Identify the required skills and competencies of a qualified Business Analyst.
- Increase membership value and bring the CBAP certification test to Dallas / Ft. Worth.
- Advance the role of the Business Analyst as a recognized profession;
- Supports opportunities for members to network with, and gain knowledge from, seasoned BA practioners as well as industry and government leaders;
- Provide access for members to a formal "knowledge base" as well as forums for sharing expertise, expressing professional opinions and building a reputation within the industry;
- Provide pathways to learn about business analysis best practices;
- Obtain and sustain a level of financial security, sustainability and autonomy at the chapter level.
- Create corporate support for the IIBA within the local market by superior marketing / awareness programs that demonstrate the value of business analysis and the IIBA;
- Liase with industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit of IIBA Chapter members.