Volunteer as Speakers
IIBA Dallas Chapter: Call for 2018 Speakers
IIBA Dallas Chapter is seeking speakers with topics beneficial to our BA community. Speakers will present at our monthly meetings (regularly scheduled on the 3rd Thursday of each month).
Presentation topic suggestions include:
- BABOK v3
- Big Data/Business Intelligence
- Change Management
- Business Rules
- Decision Modeling
- BAs & Agile/Driving the Agile Culture
- User Stories & Use Cases
- BA Tools or Techniques
- BA Professional and Marketing Trends
- Requirements: Business vs. Functional vs. nonFunctional
- How to write the better Business or Functional Requirement
- The BA as a Leader/Coach/Enabler
- Nonfunctional Requirements – What, Why & How
- BAs as Business Architects
- Going Mobile
- CBAP designation
If you are interested in being considered for our speaker's bureau, please send the following information to our incoming VP of Programs, Joe Flumerfelt, at VP_Programs@dallas.iiba.org.
- Contact email and phone number
- Presentation description & objective
- CV or Speaker's Bio
- Previous speaking engagements
1. If you are a member of IIBA.
2. If you are a CBAP or have any other designations
3. Which month(s) you are available to speak.
Our preference is for speakers located in the DFW area but we will consider speakers from other regions if they have plans to be in DFW.
We look forward to hearing from you!